Donations of $100 or more by check or credit card are recognized on NutriBee’s Sponsor page (click here) and by our special gift featured above. Your contribution is 100% tax deductible, as NutriBee is a 501(c)3 entity.
NutriBee accepts donations in five ways:
1. Credit card donations through GiveDirect, a credit card processing service for charities. All charities using GiveDirect are members of a federation called Independent Charities of America.
2. Credit card donations through NutriBee’s secure PayPal account
3. Personal/Corporate check
4. Workplace giving including the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
5. In-kind contributions
1. GIVE DIRECT: To make a contribution to NutriBee through GiveDirect’s credit card site
Click on the GiveDirect button below:
2. PAYPAL: For credit card donations through NutriBee’s secure PayPal account
Click on the PayPal Donate button below:
(You will receive a receipt immediately. It’s not necessary to sign up with PayPal)
3. To make a contribution by check:
Mail a check payable to NutriBee National Nutrition Competition to:
NutriBee National Nutrition Competition
198 Prince George Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
4. Contribute through your workplace’s giving program including the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC):
- NutriBee’s CFC charity code is #22598.
- We are listed in the local CFC books of seven Mid-Atlantic regions, including the CFC of the National Capital Area.
- Acknowledgement is available should you like to be recognized on NutriBee’s Sponsor page.
5. In-kind contributions:
Please click here to inquire through our contact page.
If you shop on Amazon, thank you for considering the contribution option below. When you shop on Amazon through this link, Amazon will contribute 1/2% of your qualified purchases to NutriBee: