Your contribution may qaulify for a tax deduction, as NutriBee is a 501(c)3 entity. Please confirm with your accountant.
NutriBee accepts donations in the following ways:
1. Credit card donations through GiveDirect, a credit card processing service for charities. All charities using GiveDirect are members of a federation called Independent Charities of America.
2. Credit card donations through NutriBee’s secure PayPal account.
3. Personal/Corporate check.
4. Workplace giving including the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
5. In-kind contributions.
6. Amazon Smile.
1. GIVE DIRECT: To make a contribution to NutriBee through GiveDirect’s credit card site
Click on the GiveDirect button below:
2. PAYPAL: For credit card donations through NutriBee’s secure PayPal account
Click on the PayPal Donate button below:
(You will receive a receipt immediately. It’s not necessary to sign up with PayPal)
3. To make a contribution by check:
Mail a check payable to NutriBee National Nutrition Competition to:
NutriBee National Nutrition Competition
198 Prince George Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
4. Contribute through your workplace’s giving program including the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC):
- NutriBee’s CFC charity code is #22598.
- We are listed in the local CFC books of seven Mid-Atlantic regions, including the CFC of the National Capital Area.
- Acknowledgement is available should you like to be recognized on NutriBee’s Sponsor page.
5. In-kind contributions:
Please click here to inquire through our contact page.
6. Amazon Smile :
If you shop on Amazon, thank you for considering the contribution option below. When you shop on Amazon through this link, Amazon will contribute 1/2% of your qualified purchases to NutriBee: